Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 2011

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I guess I was drowning in words for a while, just not for schoolwork. I've written so much for fanfics in the last couple of weeks that I'm typing in my sleep. I'm glad I'm getting to work on them though, I just wish I wasn't hitting as many walls as I have been.

Anyway, the therapist appointment went well but didn't really accomplish much. I thought it was going to because I could see my mom trying on the couch across from me but now that we're home she's not trying at all. I know that I need to do more like actually talking about it but I don't want to be the one annoying family member who keeps bugging everyone about it.

I don't know what to do about it. I'm starting to get really frustrated about it and the only thing that's helped to keep me sane is writing but that's starting to fizzle out.

On the plus side I bought a packer and an stp a few weeks ago. I haven't really used them that much so far because I'm still trying to figure out how. I have a plan on how to make a harness but I haven't made it yet. I've only tried to use the stp twice and I kind of failed both times. Oh well, practice makes perfect I guess.

Sorry it's so short, I don't know what else to write as there hasn't been that much progress lately. Hopefully I'll have something post-worthy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment